Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the center seats.
- Carefully pry out on the top of the rear A/C and heater assembly access panel to release the clips. Tilt the panel out and remove it from the driver-s side interior rear quarter panel.
- Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
- Remove the three blower motor screws and remove the motor.
- To remove the fan from the blower motor, squeeze the retaining clip with pliers and slide the fan off of the blower motor shaft.
The installation is the reverse of removal.