Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the A/C compressor, alternator, and water pump/power steering pump drive belts.
- Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Use a strap wrench or a suitable substitute to hold the crankshaft pulley in place. Remove the crankshaft pulley bolt.
- Using a suitable puller, remove the crankshaft pulley.
- Install the crankshaft pulley. Install the pulley bolt and tighten it to 141-156 ft. lbs. (191-211 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.
- Install and adjust the A/C compressor, alternator, and water pump/power steering pump drive belts.
Connect the negative battery cable.