Removal & Installation
- Place the sunroof glass panel in the vent position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Slide the roof sliding panel headlining rearward.
- Remove the 3 halo mounting screws.
- Slide the halo molding rearward to shoe the 6 (3 on each side) sunroof glass panel screws.
- Remove the 6 sunroof glass panel screws.
Push the roof glass panel up from the interior of the vehicle and remove it.
- Position the sunroof glass panel to the roof sliding panel slide links.
- Install the 6 screws and toque them to 22-24 inch lbs. (2.5-2.75 Nm).
- Position the halo molding to the sunroof glass panel and secure with the retaining screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.