Removal & Installation
On vehicles with a conventional instrument cluster, gauges can be replaced as follows:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- Remove the seven instrument cluster lens screws.
- Remove the lens and the instrument cluster mask.
- Remove the retaining screws for the gauge to be replaced and remove the gauge. If the speedometer is to be replaced, the fuel gauge/temperature gauge assembly must be removed first.
The installation is the reverse of removal.