Lexus RX300 1999-2003
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Connect a piece of vinyl tubing to the brake caliper.
- Have an assistant depress the brake pedal several times, then loosen the bleeder plug with the pedal held down.
- When fluid stops coming out, tighten the bleeder plug, then release the brake pedal.
- Repeat steps 2. and 3. until all the air in the fluid has been bled out.
- Tighten the brake bleeder plug to 74 inch lbs. (8.3 Nm).
Repeat the above steps to bleed the air out of the brake line for each wheel.