Removal & Installation
- Remove the 2 nuts to remove the right front wiper arm.
- Remove the nut, then remove the left front wiper arm.
Remove cowl top ventilator louver, as follows:
- Remove the weatherstrip.
- Remove the 2 clips and pull the louvers forward.
Remove windshield wiper link assembly, as follows:
- Disconnect the connector.
- Remove the 5 bolts and the link assembly.
Remove the windshield wiper motor as follows:
- Remove the nut. Matchmark the link and motor.
- Remove the 3 bolts to remove the windshield wiper motor.
- Install the windshield wiper motor, as follows:
- Install the windshield wiper link, as follows:
- Install the cowl louvers.
- Clean the wiper pivot serration with the with brush.
Position the front wiper arms as shown in the illustration. Tighten to 17 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- A: 1.713 in.
- B: 1.909 in.
- C: 0.610 in.
- D: 23.62 in.
- E: 1.697 in.
- F: 20.67 in.
- G: 1.81 in.