Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the hardware bolting the links to the stabilizer bar. Separate the links with Puller C-3894-A, or equivalent.
- Remove the hardware bolting the stabilizer bar retainers to the axle.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Unbolt and remove the links from the frame, if desired.
- Replace worn, cracked or distorted bushings.
Remove links upper mounting nuts and bolts and remove links.
- Install link into frame brackets and install mounting nuts and bolts.
- Install the stabilizer bar and center it with equal spacing on both sides. Tighten retainer hardware to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
- Install the links and tighten the hardware on frame and at the bar hand tight.
- Lower the vehicle onto the suspension.
Tighten the links as follows:
Link upper: 50 ft. lbs. (68 Nm)