Removal & Installation
- Remove left turn signal housing.
- Remove the extension panel under the left turn signal housing opening.
- Disconnect the horn connector and remove the access cover mounting bolts. Remove access cover.
- Remove one brake line from the rear antilock valve through the access cover opening.
- From the engine compartment, disconnect antilock valve harness connector from the controller.
- Remove the other brake line and mounting bolt from the antilock valve.
- Remove rear antilock valve.
- Position rear antilock valve on the valve bracket.
- Install the mounting bolt and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Install the brake lines and tighten to 130 inch lbs. (15 Nm).
- Connect valve wiring harness to the controller.
- Connect the horn connector and install the access cover and mounting bolts.
- Install the extension panel.
- Install left turn signal housing.
- Fill and bleed base brakes system