Removal & Installation
- Remove the transmission and transfer case, if fitted.
- Remove the clutch housing.
- Remove the clutch cover and disc.
- Using a suitable blind hole puller, remove the pilot bearing.
- Clean the bearing bore with solvent and wipe dry.
- Install the new bearing with the clutch alignment tool. Keep the bearing straight during installation. Do NOT allow it to become cocked. Tap bearing into pace until it is flush with the edge of the bearing bore. Do NOT drive it in past this point.
- Install the clutch housing, transmission, transfer case.