Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove link bolt nuts, retainers and insulators from the strut bar.
- Remove the link bolts, retainers, insulators and spacers from the stabilizer bar.
- Remove stabilizer bar retainer bolts and remove the bar.
Remove the bushings from the stabilizer bar.
- Install the bushings on the stabilizer bar.
Position the stabilizer bar on the frame rails.
NOTEMake sure the bar is centered with equal spacing on both sides.
- Install stabilizer bar retainers and bolts. Tighten the bolts to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Install the link bolt, retainers, spacer and insulators.
- Install the link bolts nuts. Tighten the nuts to 100 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Remove support and lower the vehicle.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the stabilizer bar retainer bolts from the lower suspension arms.
- Unbolt the stabilizer bar retainers from the frame.
- Remove the bar.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Be sure all hardware is properly tightened. Refer to the torque specifications charts.