- Drain the engine cooling system.
- Unplug the vacuum harness connector from the front water valve actuator.
- Remove the heater hoses from the nipples on the front water valve.
Remove the water valve from the engine compartment.
- Position the water valve in the engine compartment. The arrow on the water valve should be pointed towards the heater core.
- Install the heater hoses to the nipples on the water valve.
- Plug in the vacuum harness connector to the front water valve actuator.
- Fill the engine cooling system