Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Support the axle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Install the bolts through the brackets and shock and tighten them as follows:
Tighten the upper and lower bolt 100 ft. lbs. (135 Nm)
Testing & Inspection
- Test drive vehicle.
- Inspect each shock absorber for external fluid leakage.
- Use your hands in order to lift up and push down each corner of the vehicle 3 times.
- Remove your hands from the vehicle.
- Replace any shock that exceeds more than two bounces.
- Replace any shock that shows signs of excessive oil leakage.