Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Disconnect the Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) electrical connector by lifting up on the release tab.
- Disconnect the brake lines from the HCU.
Remove the HCU-to-bracket nuts and the HCU assembly.
- Install the HCU-to-bracket nuts and the HCU assembly, tighten nuts to 44 inch. lbs. (5 Nm).
- Connect the brake lines to the HCU and tighten to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm).
- Connect the Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) electrical connector.
- Bleed the brake system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.