- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the audio unit.
- Remove the screws and the instrument panel center finish panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Remove the climate control assembly screws.
- Disconnect the climate control assembly electrical connectors and vacuum connector.
- Remove the climate control assembly.
- If installing a new climate control assembly, the function selector switch and the blower motor switch must be transferred from the old unit.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.