Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Upper shock-to-frame attaching nut
Install or connect the following:
Shock absorber upper end and nut
Testing & Inspection
- Test drive vehicle.
- Inspect each shock absorber for external fluid leakage.
- Use your hands in order to lift up and push down each corner of the vehicle 3 times.
- Remove your hands from the vehicle.
- Replace any shock that exceeds more than two bounces.