Removal & Installation
Cycle the windshield wiper blades until they are in the straight UP position.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Disconnect the windshield wiper motor electrical connector.
- Disconnect the PCM electrical connector and position the harness aside.
Remove the RH access cover.
Reach through the RH access cover opening and remove the wiper motor clip from the RH mounting arm and pivot shaft.
- Disconnect the RH windshield wiper mounting arm and pivot shaft from the LH windshield wiper mounting arm and pivot shaft, and move both away from the windshield wiper motor.
Unbolt and remove the windshield wiper motor.
NOTEInstall the LH mounting arm and pivot shaft to the motor before installing the RH mounting arm and pivot shaft.
To install, reverse the removal procedure and note the following:
- Tighten wiper motor mounting bolts to 80 inch. lbs. (9 Nm).