REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the battery.
- Drain the cooling system.
- If necessary, remove the upper gille crossmember and the grille.
- Disconnect all hoses at the radiator.
- If equipped, remove the electric cooling fan from the radiator.
- If equipped with A/C, disconnect the condenser from the radiator and position it out of the way. Do not discharge the A/C system.
- Remove the radiator retaining bolts.
- Lift the radiator out of the vehicle.
- Place the radiator in the vehicle.
- Install the radiator retaining bolts.
- If equipped with A/C, reconnect the condenser to the radiator.
- If removed, install the electric cooling fan.
- Connect the radiator hoses and tighten the clamps securely.
- If necessary, install the grille and the upper grille crossmember.
- Refill the cooling system with a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze/water. Some models have a remote filling port. If so equipped, add the engine coolant through the fill port and not the radiator or the recovery bottle. Add coolant slowly until remote filler port is full (just below the overflow hose), then install the cap and fill the recovery bottle to the full mark.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Start the vehicle. Open any cooling system bleed screws to purge any trapped air out of the system.
- Check for any leaks and top off the coolant level after bleeding.