REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This is a generic procedure. Some vehicles may require the bumper, headlight, headlight trim or cowl panel (beneath the windshield) to be removed, before the fender is removed.
- Raise the hood and remove the bolts along the inside top of the fender.
- Remove the bolt at the rear bottom of the fender, near the rocker panel.
- Working from inside the wheel well, remove the bolt facing the door at the door pillar.
Some vehicles also have a bolt at the very front of the vehicle near the headlight.
- Once all the bolts have been removed, lift the fender off of the vehicle.
- Installation, use a sealer along any seams within the wheel well or engine compartment.