REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This procedure is generic and covers all models. However, some vehicles have dealer installed options or mid-year changes that affect bumper mounting. Where differences are known, notes will be given. These steps may need to be modified, depending on your model.
- Remove the side support bumper bolts. On some models, access to these bolts is gained through the trunk.
- On LeCar models, remove the two bolts from the bumper face, and remove the bumper. If no bolts are present, then the bumper is retained by cables. Lift the back end of the vehicle and safely support it on jackstands. Unbolt the cable ends from the body, then pull the bumper and cables out from the vehicle.
- Some vehicles use clips or bolts on the bottom edge of the bumper; remove the bolts or clips.
- Remove the top bolts from the bumper. On some models, access to these bolts is gained through the trunk.
- Remove the bumper.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.