- Remove the right side instrument panel insulator.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the blower motor.
Remove the blower motor mounting screws.
- Remove the blower motor from the HVAC module assembly.
Install the blower motor to the HVAC module assembly.
NOTEUse the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
Install the blower motor mounting screws and tighten the screws to 16 inch lbs. (1.8 Nm).
- Connect the electrical connector to the blower motor.
- Install the right side instrument panel insulator.