REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door panel(s) as outlined earlier.
- Prop the window in the half raised position (on coupe), full up position (on sedan), by inserting rubber wedges between the window and the inner panel (at the belt) at the front and rear of the window.
If rubber stops are not available, remove the window.
- Mark (locate) and remove the inner panel cam and the vertical guide screws. Remove the vertical guide through the large access hole.
- Using a center punch and 1 / 4 in. drill bit, drive out the center pins and drill out the rivets of the regulator.
- Remove the lower sash channel cam-to-glass rear nut, then slide the regulator rearward and disengage the rollers from the lower sash channel cam.
- Remove the regulator through the largest inner panel access hole.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure. Use 1 / 4 -20 x 1 / 2 in. nuts to mount the regulator.