REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Manual and Power
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Operate the front seat to the full forward position.
- Remove the screws, rear support covers and adjuster hold-down nuts.
- Remove the seat belt cover.
- Operate the seat to the full rearward position.
- Remove the screws, front support covers and adjuster hold-down nuts.
- Remove the seat belt anchor bolt using a Torx® socket J 29843-9.
- Disconnect and electrical connections to the seat.
- Before removing the seat, place paint protection over the trim to prevent damage.
- With an assistant, remove the seat assembly with adjusters attached.
- With an assistant, install the seat assembly onto the mounting studs.
- Connect all electrical connections and seat belts. Tighten the seat belt anchor to 31 ft. lbs. (42 Nm).
- Install and tighten the front nuts to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm). Install the support covers.
- Move the seat to the full forward position.
- Install the seat belt cover, rear nuts and torque to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
- Install the support covers, connect the negative battery cable and check operation.
- The seat bottom is held in place by dome stops located on the floor pan. The dome stops hook over the frame wires on the seatbottom.
- To disengage, push the lower front edge of the seatbottom rearward, lift up and pull forward to disengage the dome stops.
- Slide the bottom rearward, press down and pull forward. The frame wire in the bottom should slide into the dome stops.
- Remove the two retaining bolts in the lower corners.
- Lift the rear seatback off the hooks on the seat panel.
- Hang the seatback over the hooks on the panel and install the two bolts.