- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Make sure the anti-theft codes for the audio system and navigation system (if equipped) are available.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the engine cooling system.
- Remove the two retainers and front air intake duct.
- Remove the retainers and the front bulkhead cover.
Disconnect the fan motor connectors (A), then remove the harness clamps (B) and reservoir tank hose (C).
- Disconnect the upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Unfasten the retainers, then remove the splash shield.
- Remove the automatic transmission fluid (ATF) cooler hoses from the radiator, then plug the line and hose.
- Unclamp the ATF cooler hoses clamp on the ATF cooler line.
Remove the harness clamps (A) and A/C compressor clutch connector (B) from the A/C condenser fan shroud
- Remove the upper bracket cushions, then pull up the radiator.
- Remove the fan shroud assemblies and other parts from the radiator.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal, noting the following: