Removal & Installation
Honda Ridgeline 2006-2008
- Remove the three ignition coils from the front cylinder head, as outlined in the Engine Electrical Section.
- Remove the two bolts (A) securing the harness holder.
- Remove the dipstick (B) and positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) hose (C).
Remove the front cylinder head cover.
- Check the spark plug seals for damage. If the seal is damaged, replace it.
- Clean the head cover contacting surfaces with a shop towel.
- Set the spark plug seals (A) on the spark plug tubes, and install the cylinder head cover (B). Visually check the spark plug seals for damage.
Inspect the cover washers (C). Replace any washer that is damaged or deteriorated.
Tighten the bolts in two or three steps. In the final step tighten all bolts, in sequence, 8.7 ft. lbs. (12 Nm).