Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Remove some fluid from the reservoir with a suction pump.
- Remove the front wheels.
Remove the banjo bolt and disconnect the brake hose from the caliper. Plug the hose to prevent fluid loss and contamination.
- Remove the caliper pin bolts and the caliper from its mounting bracket.
- Install the caliper over the pads and onto its mounting bracket. Torque both caliper pin bolts to 53 ft. lbs. (72 Nm).
- Install the brake hose to the caliper using new sealing washers. Carefully torque the banjo bolt to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Fill the reservoir with fluid and bleed the brakes.
- Install the front wheels