Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
Remove the front and rear driveshaft protector loops.
Matchmark the front driveshaft and transfer case flange.
- Remove the bolts.
Remove the center bearing bolts.
- Matchmark the rear driveshaft and differential flange.
- Remove the bolts and remove the driveshaft assembly.
Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following:
- Align all matchmarks.
- Torque the flange bolts to 53 ft. lbs. (72 Nm).
- Torque the center bearing bolts to 29 ft. lbs. (39 Nm).
- Torque the loop bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).