Honda Ridgeline 2006-2008
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Remove the left kick panel, then remove the PGM-FI main relay 2 (FUEL PUMP).
- Start the engine and let it idle until it stalls.
- Turn the ignition off.
- Remove the fuel filler cap.
- Disconnect the battery ground.
- Remove the quick-connect fitting cover from the fuel supply line, cover the fitting with a shop rag and disconnect the fitting.
- After recharging, use the HDS to reset the power window control unit.