Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Connect the HDS or equivalent OBD II scan tool while the engine is stopped.
- Select the INSPECTION MENU with the HDS.
- Do the TP LEARNING CHECK in the ETCS TEST.
- Disconnect the MAP sensor connector.
- Remove the intake air duct.
- Disconnect the throttle body connector.
- Disconnect and plug the water bypass hoses.
Remove the harness clip and the throttle body.
- Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new gasket.
Tighten throttle body nuts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
NOTEDo the PCM idle learn procedure after the throttle body has been replaced.
- Refill the radiator with engine coolant.