Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Make sure the anti-theft codes for the audio system and navigation system (if equipped) are available.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the left front door sill trim and left kick panel.
- Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the under-dash fuse/relay box.
Remove the two screws and the ignition switch (B).
- Install the reverse order of removal.
- Perform the power window control unit reset procedure.