Honda Ridgeline 2006-2008
- Prepare for evacuating the system by discharging the system.
- Attach the high and low pressure manifolds to the high and low service ports on the vehicle.
- Connect the center manifold hose to a vacuum pump.
- Turn on the vacuum pump.
- Slowly open the low pressure manifold valve.
- When the low-pressure gauge reaches approximately 66.43 kPa (19.62 in Hg), slowly open the high-pressure manifold valve.
- Maintain a minimum vacuum level of 100.56 kPa (29.70 in Hg) for a minimum of 15 minute s on a new system or 30 minute s for an in-service system.