- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Make sure the anti-theft codes for the audio system and navigation system (if equipped) are available.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the engine cooling system.
- Remove the two retainers and front air intake duct.
- Remove the retainers and the front bulkhead cover.
Disconnect the fan motor connectors (A), then remove the harness clamps (B) and reservoir tank hose (C).
- Disconnect the upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Unfasten the retainers, then remove the splash shield.
- Remove the automatic transmission fluid (ATF) cooler hoses from the radiator, then plug the line and hose.
- Unclamp the ATF cooler hoses clamp on the ATF cooler line.
Remove the harness clamps (A) and A/C compressor clutch connector (B) from the A/C condenser fan shroud
- Remove the upper bracket cushions, then pull up the radiator.
- Remove the fan shroud assemblies and other parts from the radiator.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the upper and lower cushions are set securely.
Fill the radiator with engine coolant, then bleed air from the cooling system.