Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Remove some fluid from the reservoir with a suction pump.
Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove the banjo bolt and disconnect the brake hose from the caliper. Plug the hose to prevent fluid loss and contamination.
- Remove the caliper mounting bolts and the caliper from its mounting bracket.
- Install the caliper over the pads and onto its mounting bracket. Tighten the caliper bolts to 80 ft. lbs. (108 Nm).
- Install the brake hose with new sealing washers. Tighten the banjo bolt to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Fill the reservoir with fluid and bleed the brake system. Adjust the parking brake if necessary.
- Install the rear wheels.