Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Remove some fluid from the reservoir with a suction pump.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Unbolt the caliper and suspend it from the suspension with a suitable piece of wire. Do not disconnect the fluid line.
- Remove the 6 mm brake disc retaining screws.
Screw two 8 x 1.25 mm bolts into the brake disc to push it away from the hub. Turn each bolt 90 degrees to prevent the brake disc from binding.
Install the brake disc in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Before installing the brake disc, clean the mating surface of the rear hub and the inside of the brake disc.
- Before installing the wheels, clean the mating surface of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.