- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Open the glove box Remove the damper and the glove box stop on each side, then let the glove box hang down.
- Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B).
Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from the blower unit.
- Install the motor in the reverse order of removal.
- Make sure the pin on the motor is properly engaged with the linkage.
- After installation, make sure the motor runs smoothly.