Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
Remove the front inner fender (A).
- Remove the screws (B) from the rear of the front wheel arch, then remove the splash guard (C).
- From under the front bumper (D), remove the bolts (E) securing the front bumper and front inner fender, and remove the clips (F) securing the front inner fender and front splash shield (G).
- From the wheel arch, remove the clips (H, I) securing the front inner fender (and splash shield) to the body.
- Pull out the front inner fender from the wheel arch.
- Disconnect the 2P connectors (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (C).
Disconnect the windshield washer tube (D).
- Install in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Make sure to set the tab (J) on the inner fender behind the front bumper.
- Check if the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, and if necessary, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.