Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the transmission.
- Remove the 2 bolts securing the concentric actuator cylinder to the clutch housing.
Remove the actuator cylinder from the transmission input shaft. If required, the bearing can be removed from the actuator cylinder for replacement.
- Position the actuator cylinder to the transmission input shaft. Ensure that the bleed screw and the coupling are positioned toward the transmission ports.
- Secure the concentric actuator cylinder to the clutch housing with 2 bolts and tighten to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Install the transmission.
- Connect the negative battery cable.