Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Remove air cleaner assembly.
- Remove the spark plug wires from the distributor cap.
- Remove the 2 screws that hold the distributor cap to the housing.
- Remove the distributor cap from the housing.
- Remove the 2 screws that hold the rotor to the distributor.
Remove the rotor from the distributor.
- Install the new rotor to the distributor and secure with two new mounting screws.
- Install the distributor cap.
- Install 2 new distributor cap screws. Tighten the screws to 21 inch lbs. (2.4 Nm).
- Install the spark plug wires to the distributor cap.
- Connect the negative battery cable.