Removal & Installation
The rear wheel speed sensors and rings are integral with the hub and bearing assemblies. If a speed sensor or a ring needs replacement, replace the entire hub and bearing assembly.
- Raise and support the vehicle on a suitable hoist.
- Remove the rear tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the rear wheel speed sensor electrical connector located next to the rear strut.
- Remove the hub and bearing assembly.
- Install the hub and bearing assembly to the vehicle.
- Install the rear wheel speed sensor electrical connector.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position with the engine off.