Removal & Installation
This procedure requires the use of a flywheel holding tool, special tool EN46106 and an angle meter, special tool J45059, or the equivalents.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the transmission.
- Install the EN46106.
- Remove the engine flywheel bolts and discard.
- Remove the flywheel.
Clean and inspect the flywheel.
- Install the engine flywheel.
- Install NEW flywheel bolts.
- Tighten the flywheel bolts to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm)
- Tighten an additional 45 degrees.
- Install the transmission.