Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
WARNINGSupport the brake caliper with heavy mechanic's wire, or equivalent, to prevent damage to the flexible brake hose.
- Remove the brake caliper and the caliper mounting bracket as an assembly.
- Matchmark the position of the brake rotor to the wheel studs.
- Remove the brake rotor mounting screw.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Install the brake rotor to the hub/axle flange. Use the matchmark made prior to removal for proper orientation to the flange.
- Install the brake rotor mounting screw and tighten to 124 inch lbs. (14 Nm).
- Install the brake caliper and the brake caliper bracket as an assembly to the suspension knuckle.
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.