Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link nuts.
- Disconnect the stabilizer shaft links from the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the bar mounting bolts and bracket.
- Remove the insulators from the stabilizer shaft.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar.
- Install the bar insulators to the shaft with the slits facing rearward.
- Install the stabilizer shaft bracket and bolts but do not tighten.
- Connect the shaft links to the bar and tighten the nuts to 95 ft. lbs. (115 Nm), and the bolts to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).
- Install the wheels and lower the vehicle.