Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Install an engine support fixture to the top of the engine.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Remove the front air deflector.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Wheel speed sensor
- Install frame support table J-39580 under the vehicle and lower the vehicle to the frame support.
- Remove the 6 frame mounting bolts.
- With an assistant, slowly raise the body up away from the frame.
- Remove the lower control arms and the stabilizer bar.
Remove the frame from the support fixture.
- Install the frame to the support fixture.
- Install the stabilizer bar.
- Install the lower control arms.
- Place the frame assembly under the vehicle.
- Carefully lower the vehicle to the frame.
- Install the frame mounting bolts and tighten to 141 ft. lbs. (191 Nm).
- Raise the vehicle from the support fixture.
- Install the engine mount lower nuts and tighten to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
- Remove the engine support fixture.
- Fill and bleed the power steering system