No adjustment is necessary.
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the brake caliper and wire it out of the way.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Disconnect the ABS sensor connector.
- Remove the axle hub nut.
- Remove the upper arm-to-knuckle nut
- Separate the upper arm from the knuckle. Do not use a pickle fork or pry bar to separate the arm.
- From the backside, remove the wheel hub/bearing retaining bolts.
- Install tool J-45859 onto the wheel hub and secure with 2 lug nuts.
- Use the tool to disengage the halfshaft from the wheel hub and bearing. Support the halfshaft.
Remove the tool from the wheel hub and remove the wheel hub/bearing assembly.
- Install the wheel hub/bearing and tighten the bolts to 92 ft. lbs. (125 Nm).
- Connect the arm to the knuckle and tighten the nut to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm), plus an additional 210°.
- Install a new axle shaft nut and tighten the nut to 118 ft. lbs. (160 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
ABS sensor connector