Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the brake caliper.
- Remove the brake disc locking screw/bolt and remove brake disc.
- Clean the new brake disc.
- Clean all the contact surfaces between the hub and the brake disc.
- Install the brake disc on the hub and tighten to: 5 ft. lbs. (7 Nm).
- Install brake caliper and wheels.
- Lower the car and press the brake pedal to press out the brake pads.
- Test drive the car and check the operation of the brakes.