Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Recover the refrigerant with a recover/recycling/charging station.
- When the engine is cool, drain the engine coolant from the radiator.
- Remove luggage side trim.
- Loosen the refrigerant line mounting nuts and remove the rear refrigerant line.
- Remove the air duct mounting screws and remove the air duct.
Loosen the refrigerant line mounting bolts, and then remove the rear refrigerant line bracket (A).
Remove the heater core cover (A) and disconnect the heater hose.
Remove the rear heater (A) unit after loosening the mounting bolts and nuts.
Remove the heater core (B).
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.