Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the clutch tube.
- Remove the 2 clutch slave cylinder mounting bolts (A).
Remove the clutch slave cylinder (also called the clutch release cylinder).
- Check the clutch release cylinder for fluid leakage.
- Check the clutch release cylinder boots for damage.
- Coat the clutch clevis push rod with specified grease: CASMOLY® L9508.
- Install the release cylinder (A) to the transaxle. Tighten the bolts to: 11-16 ft. lbs. (15-22 Nm).
Install the clutch tube.