- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Remove the radiator. Refer to Radiator, removal & installation.
- Remove the 2 bolts holding the condenser in position.
Remove the condenser (A) by lifting it up.
WARNINGBe careful not to damage the radiator and condenser fins when removing the condenser.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Note these items:
If you're installing a new condenser, add refrigerant oil FD46XG (PAG).