Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the fasteners as follows:
- Tighten the lower control arm bolt (A) to 74-88 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
- Tighten bolt (B) to 74-88 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
- Tighten the sub frame bolts to 118-148 ft. lbs. (160-200 Nm).
- Tighten the ball joint-to-knuckle bolt to 74-88 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
- Check the wheel alignment and adjust as necessary.