Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the front of the vehicle, and make sure it is securely supported.
Remove the front wheel and tire from the front hub.
WARNINGBe careful not to damage the hub bolts when removing the front wheel and tire.
- Remove the nut and stabilizer bar control link. Refer to Control Links, removal & installation.
- Remove the control link on the opposite side in the same way.
- Remove the rear mounting bolts of the sub-frame.
- Remove the stabilizer bracket and bushing.
- Remove the stabilizer bracket and bushing on the opposite side in the same way.
Remove the stabilizer bar.
WARNINGBe careful not to damage the power steering pressure tube.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal.
- Tighten the stabilizer bracket bolts to: 32-39 ft. lbs. (45-55 Nm).
- Tighten the sub-frame mounting bolts to: 68-86 ft. lbs. (95-120 Nm).
- Tighten the stabilizer bar control link upper and lower mounting nuts to 72-87 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
Tighten the wheel nuts to: 65-80 ft. lbs. (90-110 Nm).