Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
WARNINGWhen servicing the washer pump, be careful not to damage the washer pump seal.
WARNINGDo not operate the washer pump before filling the washer reservoir as this could result in premature pump failure.
- Remove the front bumper cover.
Remove the washer hose (A) and the washer motor connector (B).
Disconnect the washer fluid level sensor switch connector (A).
- Remove the 3 retaining bolts and remove the wiper washer reservoir.
Reassemble the washer reservoir.
NOTEBefore installing the pump motor, check the filter for foreign material or contamination. If necessary, clean the filter that protects the pump motor.
- Attach the wiper washer reservoir and tighten the 3 retaining bolts.
- Connect the washer motor connector and washer hose.
- Reassemble the front bumper cover.